How to make Absolutely Relish able lotus makhana pancake 23 ? - Kitchen at seven


 Are you a foodie? I am too 😊. Please join me to stay healthy, eat healthy and also sometimes do a cheat meal LOL!

I bring new brief delicious recipes every Saturday “JUST FOR YOU”. Subscribe the channel and also punch the bell icon to be the first one to view my new videos!

An instant, nutritious, low calorie, protein rich recipe ideal for breakfast and snack time. Cheela can be a part of weight loss diet since it is low in calories and is also a good vegetarian protein source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the 5 types of flours that control diabetes naturally?

What are the bewildering advantages of healthy snacking solutions for the body?

I believe this is essential information you need to know about type 2 diabetes.

Vegan and dairy free Potato milk for lower carbon footprint

THE IMPACT OF PLANT-BASED MEAT PROTEIN ON HUMAN HEALTH

Tried everything but still obese. All you need to know about balanced diet

What are the important and eye-opening reasons to add Sunflower seeds in your diet?